ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT ALONG (WEST SIANG)
FROM 02 SEP TO 08 SEP 2013
1. Indian Army offers a great opportunity to youth of Arunachal Pradesh to become disciplined soldiers of the country and lead a clean, honourable and adventurous life. Army will be conducting a recruitment rally for Soldier General Duty category from 02 Sep to 08 Sep 2013 at Along (West Siang district).
2. Candidates from Lohit, Anjaw, Lower Dibang Valley, Dibang Valley, Upper Siang, West Siang and East Siang districts of Arunachal Pradesh can report at General Ground (Along) on 02 Sep, Upper Subansiri, Lower Subansiri, Papumpare, Tawang, East Kameng, West Kameng and Kurung Kumey districts on 03 Sep, Tirap, Changlang and Longding districts on 04 Sep 2013 for screening. Candidates should report to the General Ground at Along latest by 7 AM. Written Test for candidates who are found fit in physical tests, documents check and screening medical examination will be held on 08 Sep 2013 at Along.
3. Army offers very attractive pay and perks to its soldiers. A soldier with 1-2 years of service draws around Rs 30000/- per month (cost to Government) including free rations, free accommodation, free medical facilities, children educational allowance, field area allowance etc. There is life long pension after minimum mandatory service. For equivalent qualification of individual NO OTHER SERVICE CAN GIVE SUCH BENEFITS.
4. Candidates for Soldier (General Duty) should be at least 160 cm tall and class VIII Pass as educational qualification. They should bring along with them original educational documents, birth certificate, Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC), Scheduled Tribe Certificate, character certificate and unmarried certificate. The educational documents should be countersigned by the DDSE. For more details, please contact ARO Jorhat at 0376-2310830(IVRS). Details of qualification are also available at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
5. NO one can influence the recruitment as computerization and encryption has been done. Screening process also uses biometric devices and all documents are re-verified. There are multiple boards to ensure fairness and transparency. DO NOT FALL PREY TO TOUTS.
6. There are large numbers of vacancies for people from Arunachal Pradesh. Everyone who passes all tests and medical is nearly assured of recruitment. There is additional good news for most of the young men of Arunachal Pradesh. They may remain in Arunachal Pradesh during their service, if enrolled in Arunachal Scouts.